Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What goes on tour.....

If you have ever been on a sports tour of any kind, there is the unwritten rule of "What goes on tour, stays on tour". As a committed member of the Nomads Bullettes, there is absolutely no way I am going to flout that rule in any way whatsoever.

I sit here today completely knackered. I have suffering from the worst bad hair day in history, there is still 40% proof tequila running through my veins, fish net stockings and filthy rugby kit litters the floor, yet I have the BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!

We absolutely rocked Pattaya and the teams at the Pattaya 10's won't be forgetting us for a looooonnnngggg time. Walking Street will NEVER see the likes of it again (until, maybe, next year) and we took the pub crawl leaving few survivors.

All I can say is that the tour consisted of..........

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS:



A COUPLE OF THESE:




A HUGE AMOUNT OF THIS:



WAY TOO MUCH OF THIS:



AN EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF THIS:



A VERY TIRING BUT AWESOME AMOUNT OF THIS:



ONE OF THESE:



BUT NOT ENOUGH OF THIS:



Game on Bullettes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: so jealous ; )

Glad to read you had a good time.

Fiwibabe said...

Even better still, I won the Chris Kays award for MVP on and off the field. I think it was more off the field.....but hey, I still won :-)

The English lads did not show this year btw.

Fiwibabe said...

Oh yes, and I did score a try! Against the Singapore Bucks! Sweet :-)