Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shoe opinion needed.....

I must admit, when I saw that major platforms and rounded toes were filling the runways, I thought it might be a passing fad. I used to own the most amazing black suede strappy platform wedge type shoes back in my university days. I actually think I took a student loan to pay for them!

So as ever the slave to fashion, I have a total of four platform shoes in my wardrobe:
pumps
slingbacks
slouch boots
ankle boots

However, because you can never have too many shoes, I am thinking of buying these:



They are bright, cheerful, excellent colour, funky......what do you think? Should the shoe diva purchase the cute yellow platform wedges?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,

I love them!
Very bright and summery.

I am all about wedges at the moment - they are so comfortable and easy to wear
:D

and big hi and wassssup from mumbai!
Michaela

Grooving Fungus said...

Only if the Fungus can get a Santa Cruz Nomad...

Anonymous said...

OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE LOL

Selva said...

wow this color attract me much,very attractive and brighter,i think i can attract more mens through this shoes,weather this belong to Joseph seibel product