Thursday, September 14, 2006

Disco Fever

I just remembered that I hadn't posted a shoe this week - for that one person who reads my blog, my apologies.



I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them. Again, bought in TopShop (shame on me) in Singapore.

I love the brown suede with the gold twist - my best memory in these shoes was wearing them with a gold leather belted outfit and being called "Wonder Woman".

In reality, these shoes are not at all comfortable especially in hot humid weather. However, being the true shoe diva I am, who cares - as long as they look fabulous, wear'em!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I guess if you get two comments, then two people read your blog -- 100% more than you thought! ;)

Cute shoes btw

Anonymous said...

WILLY!!!! I love these! Shame your hooves are much bigger than mine, they could of had a nice quite life in Warkworth!